The authors should carefully take care of the following items in their manuscripts:
- Title: Should related to aim of the article.
- Authors: Provide full names, complete affiliations, and e-mail addresses for all authors with in the paper. Only one author should be the corresponding author.
- Abstract: The abstract should not exceed more than 200 words. The abstract should briefly summarize the aim, findings or purpose of the article.
- 2010 Mathematics Subject Classifications: Should include at least one Primary classification; Ex:47H10
- Keywords: Provide 3–5 keywords representing the main content of the article.
- Introduction: This section should explain the background to the study, its aims, a summary of the existing literature, motivations and why this study was necessary.
- Main results: This should include the findings of the study.
- Acknowledgments: Place acknowledgments, if there are any, near the end of the paper, preceding the references.
- References:  Hamburger, C: Quasimonotonicity, regularity and duality for nonlinear systems of partial differential equations. Ann. Mat. Pura. Appl. 169, 321-354 (1995).
Authors are encouraged to process their electronic files using one of the style files of the International Journal of Advances in Mathematics. All necessary files, including examples, can be downloaded from below links.
*We strongly recommend the authors to submit papers to IJAM after preparing them in the style of the journal.
Authors are required to pay an article processing fee (not at the time of submission) after peer review and acceptance. The publication charges includes typesetting, publishing and listing the papers in the SEARCH Digital Library, journal maintenance and administrative expense and hence non-refundable.
Indian Authors: INR 2500;
Authors from outside India: USD 100;
*After peer review, all the accepted papers will be published only after successful payment of publishing charges.
Submit your manuscripts via our submission center.
Authors are cordially invited to submit articles in following way:
- On line: Please, visit our Submission center.
Editable files are required for processing in production. If your manuscript contains any non-editable files (such as PDFs) you will be required to re-submit an editable file if your manuscript is accepted.
By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the copyright for their article is transferred to the journal, if and when, the paper is accepted for publication. The published articles are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided each paper is properly cited.